Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Week....well, let's just say WEEK 1!


Total Weight Loss: -92.4
Starting Weight: 260 (January 2009)
Current Week (4/7/11): 167.6
Current Week: -.08


So, yes, I disappeared off of the face of the planet for about.....9 months! So sorry! So much has happened since July, 2010. Which...is probably why I have been so absent! Therefore, let's just start anew with this blogging journey and call this WEEK 1! I have also decided to provide stats including the weight I lost before joining weight watchers in May of 2009, as I did lose a little bit before beginning my weight watchers journey. You will see this reflect in the above stats, and from here on out.

On August 2, my amazing, fabulous, super fantastic BOYFRIEND became my FIANCE! He got down on one knee in our kitchen and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him! I have steadily been wedding planning ever since (Working full-time and grad school also!). I can't even believe that we will be getting married in just a little over 2 months from today! We will be married on the island of Oahu, Hawaii on June 16, 2011. We have a dream wedding planned that I never in a million years thought would ever happen to me, and we have an amazing support system of approximately 45 guests joining us in Hawaii for a week! I will continue to clue you in on details of the wedding each day I blog! See engagement picture above-this was taken in November-have lost some more weight since! I will post an up-to-date picture of my current "physique" tomorrow!

As far as the weight loss goes-it's been a slow but progressive journey. Since my last post, I've lost a little over 20 more lbs, and am now in the 160's, and holding steady around 167ish. Definitely busting butt big time this week to put a bit of a dent in that number. To this day, I have lost a total of 93 lbs, and am insanely proud of my success. I feel amazing. :) I hope to update my stats for you tomorrow!

Today's Activity:
15 minute brisk up-hill walk at lunch
Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment