Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Last Night's Dinner=

AMAZING! A must-try for all! Again, here it is:

http://www.emilybites.com/2011/01/deep-dish-pizza-casserole.html

I got a phone call today from the bridal shop I ordered my wedding dress from about 7 months ago telling me that my dress and shoes have arrived!  I am going in tomorrow for my first fitting at about 20 lbs lighter than I was when I ordered it (I ordered it in the size that fit me at that time)!  This should be interesting...

Chris and I also received our first wedding gift in the mail today-so fun!  Everything's really coming together, and this whole wedding thing is becoming so REAL!  AHHH!!! :) :) :)

On a bit of a bummer note-we might not be doing a 5k on Saturday morning.  We have nasty weather coming, and sorry....I'm not running a 5k in a down-pour...I'm just not that bad ass yet...not sure I ever will be!  

I pigged out a little on girl scout cookies...they were super good!  I tracked them, so I'm moving on!

Today's Activity:
15 minute brisk up-hill walk at lunch
45 minute walk after work

No comments:

Post a Comment