Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

Not so great week-very challenging weekend ahead!

Starting Weight: 243 (May 2009)
Current Week: 196.4
Current Week: +1.4
Total Weight Loss: -46.6

Last week was pretty rough! I know I didn't eat the greatest, but I also know I've eaten a lot worse, and worked out a lot less! I did zumba 3 times last week, and did a 5k on Saturday, and gained! I am at a realization that I am at a serious plateau and I need to tweak my routines a little to start seeing some consistent results. I have made a goal this week to keep at the 4 or more times per week working out, but I have made it a point to push myself just a tad bit more during my work outs. At Zumba on Wednesday night, I stepped up my game-I pushed it harder, extended my ranges of motions, and just moved at a faster pace. Last night, Chris and I went for a walk, but he wasn't going to get home 'til close to 6 to start our walk, so I "warmed up" with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I'm also not one to work out on Fridays, but I am going to do Jillian Michaels again when I get home after work in about half an hour!

Recap on this past weekend's 5k: It was for a great cause! All money raised was given to a family with two daughters; one is 13 with ovarian cancer and autism, and the other one is much younger...maybe 4 or 5 that has downs syndrome. So, a great feeling to contribute to their medical bills! HOWEVER, the course for the 5k was MISERABLE. It was through an ultimate frisbee type field, and the grass was wet, and there were holes all over the place! Quite the challenge, and glad we made it through it, but will not be participating in that one next year.

This weekend: We're going to Milwaukee for an all day trip tomorrow to see the Thunderbird's air show, and then going to a Brewers game tomorrow night....and then driving back....LONG DAY AHEAD. My mom and I are going to plan out our daily dishes this evening for tomorrow, so we don't fall off the wagon completely for an entire day, because believe me, I know that one day can ruin your entire week!

I hope to get on towards the end of this weekend with some more updates! Have a fantastic memorial day weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment