Search This Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Zumba, Zumba, Zumba!

Starting Weight: 243 (May 2009)
Current Week: 195
Current Week: 1.8
Total Weight Loss: -48

So GREAT WI this week! Lost 1.8, and I definitely worked for it...however I feel like I only worked for it the 3 days prior to my actual WI day. So this week...I figure why not work for it all 7 days of the week and try to double my efforts and losses! So...it's Thursday...2 days in, and so far so good!

I have worked out 3 times already this week! I was lucky to average 2 times per week for the few months prior to now. However, I have found a work out that i truely LOVE-Zumba! It's the first work out ever that I wake up each morning I know i have it and think YES! I have Zumba tonight! Instead of...UGH! I have to go to the gym tonight/walk to night. So...yes...all three of my workouts this week have been Zumba classes. I also have a 5k on Saturday-I hope to have a picture for you from that to post this weekend! And another Zumba class again Monday before my WI on Tuesday night!

I am actually GOING OUT this weekend! I have turned into such an old lady...Chris and I barely ever go out anymore-we sit around and enjoy each others company...most of the time ;) But...an old friend of mine and I are going out for a ladies night! We usually get together 1-2 per month but always as couples and with her beautiful family of 4 kiddos! This time...it's just us gals! She invited her neighbor lady friends, and Chris is going to go hang out with her husband and kiddos for the night-super psyched! I really need a night out of gossip and just ladies!

Tonight we had stir fry-Chris makes a fabulous stir fry! Next time, I'll try to remember to take pictures and break it down into points.

In this post, I'd like to introduce you to my bestest friends who I miss sooo much! I went to college in Georgia...and as discussed earlier...now living in Wisconsin...so they all still live down in the south-Tennessee and Georgia-and I don't get to see them often :(


L to R: Stef, Me, Marybeth, Meg, and Sarah

We recently saw each other at the end of April for Stef's beautiful baby girl's 1st bday party! I flew down for the weekend, and had an amazing time with my ladies! Prior to that, we saw each other at the end of February. We all gathered in Atlanta, GA for a (mostly) fabulous girls weekend! I say mostly because I got sick on night 2 and was miserable while everyone else was out having fun! I decided after that trip, I had to make up for the lost time by making my way back for the lil gal's bday! I have been missing them TONS this week, and am contemplating my next trip down...OR maaayyybe they can come up here :)

More to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. Good job at getting your workouts in. I love Zumba as well but haven't been to any classes for it lately. There is a class today on my lunch hour but I was lazy this morning and didn't pack my gym clothes. I think I'll try and hit up a class this weekend.

    If you get a chance you should post the stir-fry recipes. I would love to know how to make some. I had some chicken and veggie stir-fry the other day for the first time and it was amazing. I loved it.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to break the recipe down this week, and post it! Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete