Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Short and Sweet

Starting Weight: 243 (May 2009)
Current Week: 198
Current Week: +1.6
Total Weight Loss: -45

Wow so the past few weeks have been rough...it's the start of summer, and I'm so happy it's summer, I apparently can't stop stuffing my face, and am too lazy to work out! Well...I'm actually posting this nearly a week after this weigh in (my next weigh in is tomorrow) and I have kicked it up a bit! Last week, I bought a 3 month journal and one of the new snap cases to put it in. I have tracked every single thing I put in my mouth this week, and have also earned 24 activity points! However, I have also eaten every daily point, weekly point, and activity point available this week....we will see tomorrow how that works out!

This past weekend, I did a quarter marathon! 6.55 miles! WALKING! The event was "Walk Wisconsin" and we were only allowed to walk...no running! My mom and I did it together and finished in just under 2 hours. I was beyond sore the next day, but jumped right into some more activity for the two days following, and now feel great! I must have worked the pain out!

Sorry to cut this blog short, but I weigh in tomorrow, and hope to have good news to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment