Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nightmarish Weekend


This weekend was a big FAT NIGHTMARE! Well...not even the entire weekend-just yesterday! Friday night was good. We went out to eat at my family's restaurant and I had a small dinner salad with FF Italian dressing, broiled haddock (no butter), and a baked potato with a small amount of sour cream to top it. Chris and I had a nice night in on Friday-actually we were both in bed by 10:30-we're old!

Saturday-we got the boat out for the first time this year and we went boating/fishing! Before fishing, I started out with a fabulous, but pointy (10 pts!) breakfast! I had half a Belgium waffle (4 pts), and a bagel thin egg, cheese, and bacon sandwich (6 pts)-so worth it! Lunch time came around, and we were already on the boat. We planned ahead and grabbed some subs at subway, so at this point...I'm still doing ok. It was after our relatively unsuccessful fishing trip (my mom caught 1 bass and the rest of us caught nothin'!) that I started to dive head first into the red! My dad had a tractor pull on main street of my home town...I know I know...sounds redneck! And it is! But we had fun...anyways...I had a bag of not-so-point friendly chips, and a pulled pork sandwhich-the bun alone was probably 5 pts! at the event...I also had three beers...and topped off the night with a 15 pt shake from Culvers! I tracked it all, and with a whopping 63 pt day...I am moving on!

Today has gone well so far. I started the day off with a chobani greek yogurt-love them! I also had a fantastic lunch I really want to share with you! I have found the easiest lunch/dinner meal to make, and Chris likes it too-Quesadillas!. It consists of the following ingredients:


Directions-Fill any size tortilla with whatever ingredients you like-I like it simple with chicken and cheese. I get the chicken from Sam's Club-it's already pre-cooked fajita meat. The rest of the ingredients should be able to be found at any grocery store. You can use 1 tortilla and fold it in half or two tortillas and use one on top and one on bottom. Spray a non-stick skillet and cook for 2 minutes each side. Wha-La! A meal in less than 10 minutes! I use a pizza cutter and cut it like a pizza into triangles when done, and use FF sour cream and taco sauce to dip the triangles in.

Chris is currently cooking us up some dinner on the grill-tenderloins and corn on the cob...mmmmm!!!! I can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment