Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Week 6: Going...Going....Going....Nowhere!

Total Weight Loss: -52.4
Starting Weight: 243 (May 2009)
Current Week (7/6): 190.6
Current Week: -0

As you can probably tell by my title of this entry, I'm a little frustrated. I am THRILLED to have at the very least been able to maintain and keep off the magnificent numbers I've been putting up the last 6 weeks, but ZERO this week?! I worked out 5 times this week, and earned 34 AP's....34!!!! That's the most I've ever earned on WW, and I've been doing WW for YEARS on and off...Yes I'm one of those that tried over and over again, and this is the time that finally just CLICKED.

Anyways, that's my rant, and I'm moving on as of RIGHT NOW!

This past weekend was great! Chris and I didn't have any plans for the holiday weekend, so we just went with the flow and really just ended up relaxing all weekend. Spent Saturday and Sunday afternoon at my parent's pool, sunbathing, and enjoying the beautiful weather. Cookouts both nights...ok eating both days...maybe a little overboard on the cupcakes on Sunday, but I did track them!

I have a BIG weekend ahead, as I am doing a 10k with my mom and boyfriend on Saturday. I'm super excited about it, but also super nervous, as I remember my last more-than-6 mile walk, and the pain I endeared after. I am hoping the great amount of AP's I've been getting in means I'm a little more in shape this time around. Either way, once it's over, I'll be thrilled I did it, and there's nothing better than that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment