Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Week 6: Heading South Ya'll!

Starting Weight: 260 (January 2009)
Total Weight Loss: -96.2
Current Week (4/26/11): 163.8
Current Week: -.2



Well the scale is moving rather slowly, but I'm not doing the greatest either!  I'm getting tons of Activity in, but then I'm finding reasons to "treat" myself with food because I exercised.  Fail!  And now...a challenge awaits me ahead!  I'm off to Asheville, NC this weekend for my 2nd bachelorette party with my Matron of honor, bridesmaids, and a few very treasured college friends.  I'm beyond words excited, and can't wait to see my friends that I've missed oh so much!  In fact, I'm so excited that it's all I can think of, and I'm not exactly sure what else to write today.  I'm sorry!  I promise a good entry next week.  Have a fabulous week everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment